Vivez Bien * Live Well

Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Aesthete's Alphabet - B is for Birds


 


Whether real or ornamental, I have always had a bit of a thing for birds. While I appreciate the beauty and majesty of big birds like swans and peacocks, it's the sweet little birds that really appeal to me.
 

































 

Stay tuned for my next post, C is for....
 
Till next time
 
Sharon x
 
Image source: 4.Designer Nancy Corzine, Photo Peter Vitale,  8, Etsy, 26, via Haute Home 27. via the Mill Shop Online  28. via Country Living.  All other images via Tumblr and Pinterest
 

5 comments:

  1. Dear Sharon, As in your last post, (featuring A for apples) you have chosen a group of extraordinary images. I love them all. What a super idea!. Looking forward to "C". Will it be a chair, cats, chevron, chipmunk, cheese, cornucopia, candelabrum...Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures...
    Have a great weekend!

    Love Titti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you are only the letter B, and already I am addicted!!! I can NOT wait for the rest of the alphabet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon,
    I love these images. We put up a bird feeder last year and captured pictures of some of cutest birds. I have to laugh because about 15 years ago a friend and I commented that we were noticing a lot more bird infused design features, wallpaper, accessories, fabrics, and then it went viral, as they say. I still love birds in all of those items, but I don't love the overly themed rooms.
    This alphabet posts are so much fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's something about birds that I just love....pretty post Sharon...thanks for your kind and thoughtful words!

    ReplyDelete